The Air Jordan Dub Zero – A Tribute to Air JordanThe Air Jordan Dub Zero is a combination of elements from various retro Air Jordans. The Air Jordan Dub Zero incorporates elements from Air Jordan I to Air Jordan XX. It was released in 2005, which happens to be the same year that the Air Jordan XX was released. The Dub Zero was released as a tribute to Michael Jordan and his amazing career.
Recognizable Air Jordan Features
Some of the more recognizable Air Jordan features on the Air Jordan Dub Zero are:
- Air Jordan IV (4) – Midsole and Sole on the Jordan Dub Zero
- Air Jordan VI (6) – Pull Tab on the heel of the Air Jordan Dub Zero
- Air Jordan XI (11) – Patent Leather throughout the Jordan Dubs
- Air Jordan XII (12) – T W O 3 down the tongue
- Air Jordan XIII (13) – The shape of the upper is from the Jordan 13
- Air Jordan XV (15) – The Woven area at the heel
- Air Jordan XVII (17) – Chrome at the heel
- Air Jordan XX (20) – laser etched uppers
Air Jordan Dub Zero – A Unique Air Jordan
The Dub Zero is not part of the Original Air Jordan Series, is not a Retro, and is not part of the Jumpman series. It is an Air Jordan sneaker that truly stands on its own. For this reason, Air Jordan Dub Zeros continue to be released by the Jordan Brand in various colors and they always sell well.
With the success of the Air Jordan Dub Zeros, there have been many fake and counterfeit Air Jordan Dub Zeros floating around. Collectors should be very careful when buying these sneakers.