Air Jordan 6 Rings – The Combination of 7 Championship Air Jordans
The JORDAN 6 RINGS combines elements of all the shoes that Michael Jordan wore during his NBA Championships. The Jordan 6 Rings originally launched in 2008 and has now become a staple in the Jordan lineup. This retro-inspired design features elements from the signature Jordan models that MJ won NBA Championship titles in but judging by the way it flies off the shelves, it deserves a title of its own.
The Air Jordan 6 Rings (Six Rings) combines different details from each of the Air Jordan sneakers that Michael Jordan wore during his six championship runs with the Chicago Bulls. Fusing all of these previous models together creates the Air Jordan 6 Rings, in honor of each ring that came with each of the six championships. The Air Jordan Six Rings was released in September 2008.
The 7 Air Jordans The Form The Air Jordan 6 Rings
Michael Jordan actually wore 7 Air Jordans during the 6 seasons that he won a championship. (The Air Jordan 13 and 14 were both worn in the same same season.)The following 7 Air Jordans were used to form the Air Jordan 6 Rings:
- Air Jordan 6 (VI) – Heel Loop and Lace Locks
- Air Jordan 7 (VII) – Huarache Style Sock Liner
- Air Jordan 8 (VIII) – Fuzzy Tongue Logo, VELCRO Strap, and the Phylon Zoom Air
- Air Jordan 11 (XI) – Patent Leather Midsole and Silhouette of Uppers
- Air Jordan 12 (XII) – TWO3 Stitched Down the Tongue, Metal Lace Loops
- Air Jordan 13 (XIII) – Outsole and Sole
- Air Jordan 14 (XIV) – Jumpman at the Bottom of the Tongue
Air Jordan 6 Rings Design
The upper of the Air Jordan Six Rings is made with synthetic leather, full grain leather, and mesh. The outsole is made with both solid and clear rubber. The patent leather from the Air Jordan XI (11) gives an undeniably old school look that will never fade. The Air Jordan Six Rings combines six of Michael Jordan’s greatest years together into one incredible shoe.